Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane

This time next week, I will be wandering around Melbourne with my camera, tripod, my dad and couple of friends. Kinda forgot I was going down until yesterday when I was at uni and realised, crap I'm going to be in Melbourne in just over a week...

Getting down and back thanks to some ticket I won from Jetstar late last year so hey, free flights, awesome right?

I was down there for a few days towards the end of last year but I didn't get to see everything I had wanted to. Still came back with some half decent photos but this time I'm hoping to return with a few more keepers. Especially since this time, I'm taking my tripod, a new camera and a new lens hehe.

But yeah, don't know how I forgot to talk about it in the last entry, but last Saturday I scored a new camera. A Canon 40D. Certainly a tad of an upgrade from the 20D I had before. Already had a battery grip so pretty much everything I owned already stays. And tomorrow, I'm getting a Sigma 30mm f1.4 just in time for the Melbourne trip. So tomorrow, expect some first impression shots.

Sorry about the lack of photos this time. Really haven't taken anything since Tuesday. Tomorrow though, shall be different....


No comments: